人的记忆力会随着岁月的流逝而衰退,写作可以弥补记忆的不足,将曾经的人生经历和感悟记录下来,也便于保存一份美好的回忆。写范文的时候需要注意什么呢?有哪些格式需要注意呢?这里我整理了一些优秀的范文,希望对大家有所帮助,下面我们就来了解一下吧。
商务口语必背句子摘抄篇一
你今天看上支精力充沛啊。
are going to do drifting this afternoon.
下午我们要去玩漂流。
place is funded by local government.
这个地方是当地政府筹资建的。
can smell the fresh air.
你可以闻到清新的空气。
need to handle the hovercraft during the journey.
整个行程中你需要控制好充气阀。
are very important for changing directions.
船桨是用来改变方向的。
should avoid huge rocks and fast current.
你需要避开巨石和湍流。
you feel the excitement and fear?
你感受到兴奋和恐惧了吗?
we embark on our drifting expedition.
现在我们登上了我们的漂流征程。
is a man-made river.
这条河是人工河。
商务口语必背句子摘抄篇二
久仰,久仰!
i have long been looking forward to meeting you.
i have long desired to meet you.
久违了。
i haven’t seen you for ages/for a long time.
it’s been such a long time since we met last time.
久闻大名。
i’ve heard a lot about you.
这次由我负责全程陪同你们。
i will be with you for the entire visit/trip.
欢迎你到中国来。一路上辛苦了! / 一路上还好吧?
welcome to china.i hope you’ve had a good flight.
i hope you enjoyed your flight. / how was your journey?
谢谢你专程来接我。
thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me.
您贵姓?/您怎么称呼?
may i know your name,please?
很高兴见到你。您怎么称呼7
glad/pleased to meet you,misterr…?
中国有句古话说:“有朋自远方来不亦乐乎?”
there’s an old saying in chinese which goes: “isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar?
as a chinese saying goes, “nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”
这是给您准备的日程安排。我们简单过一遍吧。如果你有什么特殊要求。也可以告诉我。
this is the tentative itinerary/schedule i have prepared for ’s go through it
there is any special request,just let me know.
如果有什么需要帮忙的。尽管说。
if you need anything,don’t hesitate to ask.
just let me know if you need anything.
我们安排你住在城里的……酒店。离我们公司开车要走40分钟。
we’ve arranged for you to stay in…hotel,which is in the downtown area,about 40- minute drive from our company.
我们也有宾馆,不过条件不如酒店。离单位倒是很近。走路就可以到。
we have our own guest house,but there is no comparison between the two, only the guest house is within walking distance of the workplace.
除了正式会谈以外。我们也为大家安排了一些游览活动。
in addition to official meetings,we have also arranged some sightseeing.
我期待着您的再次来访。
i’m looking forward to your visit again.
代我向……问好。
remember me to… / say hello to…for me.
不用谢,这是我们应该做的。
don’t mention it. it’s my pleasure.